Simple Fire Product Warranty
1. Simple Fire warrants, to the original purchaser, Simple Fire products to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. Warranty in valid only within the territories owned by the United States, Inc. Purchaser is responsible to provide proof of purchase within the U.S., Inc. at the time service is provided.
2. To receive warranty service, return the product to Simple Fire, shipping pre-paid. If repairs or service, including replacement if required, Simple Fire will return products shipping pre-paid only within the U.S., Inc. The product must be returned in the original packaging, do not include any accessories. If accessories are returned with the product, Simple Fire shall have no liability whatsoever for loss of or damage to accessories nor return thereof.
3. The warranty herein is not a service contract including maintenance, cleaning, routine safety inspections, normal wear nor any other responsibility of the purchaser. Within the warranty specified above, Simple Fire will replace defective parts and include repair labor for defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty herein is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, replacement of parts and labor are at the sole discretion of Simple Fire.
4. Warranty is void if, after inspection by Simple Fire, the serial number, if applied to the product, has been altered or removed. If the product has been altered or modified in any manner which affects the safety, reliability or function of the product. If the product has been serviced by anyone other than Simple Fire factory service personnel. Or, if the product is damaged from improper maintenance, misuse, abuse or failure to follow user instructions. The purchaser has sole responsibility for the proper use of the product and is presumed to have a working knowledge of and/or seek competent assistance in the use of wood burning equipment sold by or thru Simple Fire. Returns of product under false claims will void warranty and may be subject to legal action.
5. Simple Fire cannot control the use of and accepts no responsibility in the event of any property damage or injury that occurs to the users of products or installers of products. Product descriptions provided are, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of sale, publication or web page creation. Due to continual product development the actual product shipped may differ in specifications. Simple Fire reserves the right to repair or replace products under warranty with same or better than original. Exception to warranty herein is blower fan which may be subjected to excessive heat during power failures.
Exception to warranty herein is blower fan which may be subjected to excessive heat during power failures.
6. No warranty, express or implied, is given to any accessories included with products described above. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all warranties by Simple Fire for above products including merchantability or fitness are limited to the warranty herein. Warranty herein is limited to the time period herein. Returned products are subject to 30% restocking charge, no exception. Refunds, when applicable, are processed within 30 days. Purchaser or dealer remedies are limited to the conditions herein.
©Simple Fire 2013 - 2019